The purpose of the Pittsburgh Student Government Council is to advocate on the behalf of students throughout Pittsburgh and Allegheny County. Led by a President, two chairs, and two advisors from a member university, PSGC fights for accountability and fairness. The current leadership team is:
- Julia Eddy (Carnegie Mellon University), President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shayna Mendez (Point Park University), Chair of Internal Communications,
- Stephen O’Brion (Duquesne University), Chair of Public Relations, email@example.com
- Charles Bell (CCAC), Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Gau (University of Pittsburgh), Advisor, email@example.com
Initiatives with the City and the County will be posted on their respective pages as they are announced. Be sure to check out the pages to be up-to-date on all of our actions!